Mathnasium Owners and Directors Posting Content Should be Easy!
Follow these 5 easy blog posting tips.
- Make sure every blog has a call-to-action and correct center details.
- Add pictures, also called “media.” You can use pictures you take yourself, get them from the Mathnasium Corporate, or download them from sites like pixabay.com. Be careful about usage rights.
- Add hyperlinks to your blogs. Some Mathnasium owners find keeping a spreadsheet of the URLs from previous blogs makes finding the correct URLs easier. Our articles include hyperlink suggestions.
- To save time, upload several blogs to your microsite at time. Then just schedule them to be published when you want.
- After the blog is published copy the url and paste the url on your favorite social media sites. Then add a short description.
If you don’t know how to do any of these things join the MODC and submit your question on the forums.
Happy Content Marketing!!!