Learn about content marketing for Mathnasium Centers
Marketing is communicating to your community who you are and what you do. Marketing strategies include participating in local events, hosting events, promotional items and more. Content marketing uses content like blogs, articles, and videos to educate potential customers about Mathnasium. Posting content on the news section of your Mathnasium website is a great way to attract visitors to your website.
Content also maintains client satisfaction. It is easier to keep clients than find new ones. Offering tips to lessen frustration keeps your customers happy with your center. That means longer lasting clients and more referrals.
You can’t always answer the phone at your center. Those missed opportunities matter. Use content, like blogs and articles, as your 24/7 salesperson. Use our blogs and articles to:
- Get the attention of a particular audience, like mom’s of high school kids struggling with algebra.
- Build up your center as the local authority in math.
- Show parents you understand their pain and frustration.
- Show that enrolling in your center solves many of their problems.
- Upgrade your customers level of commitment to your center.
- Encourage the reader to take the next step with a call, email, or visit.
- Have answers to math education questions parents ask most.
- Encourage website visitors to call, or schedule an assessment at your center.
- Increase the level of membership.
- Increase the number and quality of referrals.
- Keep existing members feeling great about coming to your center.
- Establish you as an authority in math education.
- Overcome common objections about price, time, and value before potential customers pick up the phone or come in.
- Position your center as the best solution for struggling math students.
- Position your center as the best solution for math students wanting to get ahead.
- Encourage visitors to return to your Mathnasium website weekly. That means potential customers see lots of reasons to enroll at your center or stay enrolled longer.
Writing your own content is hard and time consuming. Hiring quality writers and training them about Mathnasium takes months. That has scared off many owners and directors from getting into content marketing.
Let Cuttlefish Copywriting- Mathnasium Division help you with content marketing. Content marketing uses articles and blog posts to educate people about the benefits of enrolling at Mathnasium.
Now content marketing is accessible to every Mathnasium center. You can choose from 4 levels of service.
- Custom content
- Buying and downloading Premium Mathnasium Articles and Blogs
- Free Community of Mathnasium Owners and Directors